CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recap (before haircuts)...

For some strange reason blogger is not allowing me to comment on my own posts, so until I figure it out please know I do try to comment, but it just isn't happening. :(




Loren always has a nappy head! On this particular day she put her hair up herself! lol, she has naturally wavy hair and her momma just doesn't know how to handle it. So this blog post is of things that happened before the new 'do. ;)



And, this would be Loren putting on Nanie's (my sis Janie) high heels in the back seat! I so dread the teenage years!
And yes, I still have NOT blogged about our Florida trip we took with my parents and grandmother (Nonnie) the last week of August, but I am trying my best to play catch up and will soon! Here is a pic of my mom, Nonnie and Loren before my Nonnie left to return to Cali! Pretty ladies!

And this is a pic of a little yellow birdy that landed outside of Loren's bedroom window. Ever since my mom planted these flowers we have gotten lots of beautiful butterflies and these little birds, we love it!


Recently it cooled down enough for us to enjoy an invite from my cousin Amanda to come over for a bonfire, 'smores, and some fun!


My cousin has two girls too that are the same ages, and their personalities are all so similar it's crazy! The girls had so much fun!


Loren will be five in December, is sassy and such a prissy tomboy, go figure!


Aubrey is pretty much the same as far as I can tell. She will be five in the spring.


Recently I had to start Loren in daycare and she and Aubrey are in the same class! I am so glad for this. Loren has NEVER attended daycare. She has attended MDO for a year and recently I was using Kid Station like crazy. (It's a drop-in play center.)


Thank God, My Housekeeper , my sister's business, is starting to get a lot more business and because of that, I have no choice but to put her into daycare. I have never agreed with daycare, but I feel better about it now that she is so much older and I know they will help prepare her for Kindergarten next year. Loren seems to really enjoy it too! Yay!


This is Grace, she is six and she and Miranda are a lot alike as well! It's funny watching them all together. I hope we have many more 'smores dates in the future!


Miranda! That girl, lol...she only eats the marshmallows and chocolate, she hates graham crackers!


We also went to visit one of my favorite couples!!! I clean for him and his wife and they begged me to bring the girls to visit. They are an amazingly, sweet, Christian couple! I look around at all of their pictures as I'm cleaning and he still looks at her today the same way he did when they were "courting". They have been married 60+ years and are so funny!


They just adore me and Janie and treat us like part of the family! He calls his wife "Dutchie" and she was recently diagnosed with malignant cancer. She started chemo and radiation, but it made her so much worse, so she just put it in God's hands and quit getting treatments. It is amazing how much better she is doing since she stopped treatment! She said they have lived a full and amazing life and have been truly blessed by God. They always ask how my girls are doing and chat with me about church and old black and white movies which I love!


The girls really enjoyed meeting them and were very well behaved, thank God! lol :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment