CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 2, 2011

Family Fun on Easter Sunday



This was when I knew it was naptime! haha!


All because sissy got ONE more egg than her!



YUM!



Very excited!


Below: Loren, my brother, Jonathan, my sis, Janie, me and Miranda.



We had a really great Easter. Lots of egg hunts with the girls. I will say I am NEVER doing real Easter eggs again. The eggs would not dye. I fell asleep on the couch waiting on them and woke up at 2am, they still had not turned colors, and I had forgotten to put out the Easter baskets, thank goodness I woke up! I finally went to bed after putting them all in a tupperware dish. The next morning I realized I forgot to put them in the fridge, so they had a bit of a smell to them. We hid them a lot around the yard for the girls, who did fight over them a bit.

Afterward I made the girls throw the eggs into the sink.

A WEEK later...I found a bag full of eggs hidden in Loren's room! She wanted to keep them! OMG, the smell, the sliminess, I seriously am not usually sensitive, but I gagged! And declared we will ONLY do plastic eggs from here on out! haha! Lesson learned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment