CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

For the Love of Monkeys!!! =)

The girls' dad is getting married in two weeks, which happens to be on my weekend. Not a problem, we did some rearranging to accommodate this problem, and now I get Miranda on her birthday weekend :) BUT I didn't realize that it would switch us up to where I did not have my girls on Mother's Day! :( I tried to be a big girl about it. I see my girls every day and they'd be home in time for dinner. See...their dad scheduled Miranda's party for Saturday of Mother's day weekend, unfortunately his sister-in-law also scheduled his fiance's wedding shower at the same time without consulting him, so he had to move Miranda's party to MOTHER'S DAY! Again, I thought, no big deal, I see them every day and Miranda will have so much fun having a party and I will at least be getting her for her birthday weekend! I was completely fine with it all...that is until Mother's day finally came. I don't know what happened, I woke up fine, was a bit sad about going to church without them, especially when everyone started asking what I was doing for Mother's day. We all came back here for lunch with my mother to celebrate and then my sis and I took her for a pedicure. Very fun spending time together. Then I came home and it hit me even harder. They finally got home at 5pm, and I will say, NEVER AGAIN! lol...I just was not prepared for how weird it was going to feel not celebrating with my girls. It may seem silly to some, but it really is something I will never allow again. Oh well, at least I have her birthday weekend coming up! :)

Now on to the important stuff, haha. The girls, with the help of their Homma, secretly got me a framed picture of them from their Easter pics I took (the one above). LOVE IT!!!!! I have it sitting on my dresser in my room. (My walls are too low to hang stuff on, lol)

Miranda also made me a Mother's Day card at school. She wrote, My mom deserves a special day because she loves me and I love her and she protects me, I like my mom.

My mommy looks pretty when she goes out and on Halloween she dressed up like Katie Perry and she was "butful." haha, of the misspellings, this was my favorite. ;)

My mommy looks funny when she scares me. I laugh and laugh until I pass out or can't breathe.

And then there was a poem at the end. Too sweet!

Below is a drawing she did of me and her.

Loren made me a key chain that reads MOM...I forgot to take a picture though! I love my sweet girls and am so very grateful to God that He blessed me with those sweet little angels! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment