CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's All About The Hat!

Loren and I had lunch with my friend Janessa today. Loren was so excited since we were sitting so close to the register and the place was empty I let her buy her second cheesy roll-up all by herself! I gave her two dollars and she was such a big girl! The guy gave her a dollar back and three pennies. So Loren came back to me and said, "Look, he gave me money!" I said, "No, that's my money, haha, give it here." She said, "Don't lose it in your purse, that's my money!" I explained and she realized, I think, but said she would like the three pennies, so I gave them to her! Which now reminds me that I probably need to go get her pants out of the dirty clothes hamper...pretty sure they are still in her pocket! Oops!

After lunch we went to Target to get her a Barbie Mermaid for the bath, since sissy got one recently and she didn't. They fight over it like crazy! While there, we decided to play around and have fun! So we tried on every hat in the store, the scarves, looked at the jewelry, purses, etc! After which, Loren said, "Mommy, I love spending time with you and hanging out!" haha! I hope she remembers that during her teenage years, sadly she will probably feel the complete opposite. So I will just enjoy it while it lasts!


Cock your hat - angles are attitudes. ~ Frank Sinatra


First, up...this child just had to try on a cowgirl hat! She and sissy have always wanted one.

Too cute!
Little Miss Sassy! I love it! This is actually my favorite style of hat.


This one I'm not a fan of, but she was cute playing in it. Note* She took tons of pics of me trying on hats and scarves too, but they were all blurry.


I mean, how can you not think she is just the cutest thing!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment