CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

I've Got Sunshine!

Well, Memphis had another beautiful weekend, made me daydream about lying on the beach in Florida, sun bathing. The storm is supposed to roll in tonight or tomorrow, but I am so looking forward to the nice weather coming back after the rain. The girls were with their dad, Justin, this weekend. Saturday they went to his fiance's family reunion, and he said that they tried crawfish for the first time. They had a crawfish boil, and the girls not only ate tons of it, but begged for more for breakfast, haha! They have had fried crawfish before, we used to make that a lot when they were little bitty, but this was their first time having it this way. I'm so glad they tried something new!

Today they went to see the new movie, Hop, with Justin, and they absolutely loved it! haha! They talked about it all night.

After they got home Nanie was here and had a surprise for them...water balloons! Ha! Momma wasn't so thrilled about this. (See we've already been there, done that with this situation.) They had a ball playing with them out in the backyard though. Then they hung out with Poppy for a bit while I went with my mother to the grocery. Grocery day is their favorite day around here, lol! They love helping put up the groceries and seeing all the goodies we got. After dinner I surprised the girls with miniature tubs of ice cream, one each, and they gobbled them down! Then after a quick bath and bedtime prayers, they passed out cold!

Loren's fever is completely gone, but she still has that cough! I pray it will get out of her system soon, poor baby. But all is well and good and I am so very glad they are back home. Like I said, I miss the chaos when they're gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment