CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

...And They're Off!!

The heathens are off with their dad for the weekend.

I'm a bit worried about Loren. Last night she woke me up at 3am needing to go to the bathroom and she had a fever still so I gave her more Tylenol. At 4am she woke up coughing and said she was going to throw up not a half second before she did so in my bed, lol! Fun, Fun! So we slept in her twin bed...or should I say we just rested in her twin bed till I finally passed out with her at about 6am. Her cough was so bad it just wouldn't let up! I took her to the doc and of course at that point she seemed fine and the cough had relaxed and there was NO fever! He went ahead and gave me some amoxicillin anyways since she's going to be in Como, MS all day tomorrow with her dad. They are attending his fiance's family reunion. I was okay with it until he came to get them, because when I gave her a kiss and hug bye she felt warm again! So I quickly took her temperature, and...FEVER is back! And higher this time. So I gave her some more Tylenol and asked if he was sure she should go. He said that if her fever is not gone by the time they leave for MS in the morning then he'll call me and then I'll just go get her. Poor baby, the last thing I wanted to do was send her off with a fever, but I know she'll be fine.


As for April Fool's Day...Loren tried telling her daddy that I let her drive us home today. (Of course he didn't fall for it.) But he told her she got him good! lol


Then when Miranda got home I heard her telling him from the other room that I said she could get her driver's license when she turns 12?! I said, "Ummm...no I didn't!" She said, I know I was doing an April Fool's. Lol! Hopefully they keep this up, if they get good at April Fool's I may be in trouble, but for now I'm glad they're only trying to pull little things over on their dad!


Now I'm going to enjoy a hopefully relaxing weekend and try and catch up on some much needed sleep! Hope you all enjoy yours as well, and I hope the weather gets back to being spring like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment