CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

For Real Life!

So...Loren has been sick the last few days with a cough/runny nose, as has Miranda. Today Loren's cough sounded like it was getting worse, even though we've already managed to go through an entire bottle of Mucinex. I debated taking her to the doctor, but just knew it was thanks to this crazy Memphis weather and was probably just her sinuses.

She was so worn out tonight that she didn't even feel like eating...and that rarely happens with her, she's my good eater! I went off to get her some Benadryl and IcyHot rub to help her sleep tonight. I also grabbed two miniature tubs of Cotton Candy ice cream. :)

When I got back from the store Homma had given them a bath for me and I told them what I had for them. My sick child hopped out of that tub so fast! Quickly dried off and ran across the house to get dressed and even brushed her own hair. I told her that we had to blow her hair dry first, to which she responded, "My hair is already dry, for real life it is! Feel it!"

Haha! It was soaking wet, so of course I dried it first. But I love her new saying. Any time she is trying to convince us of something lately she says, "For real life!" I love it! So cute!

She and sissy enjoyed their ice cream, but not 10 minutes later Loren spiked a fever. It's a low one right now, but I'm taking her to the doctor first thing in the morning.

Loren and Miranda cuddled up in Homma's bed watching Snow White before bedtime. :)

And of course...little miss gets to sleep in mommy's bed tonight since she has a fever. I already know she's going to be waking me up in the middle of the night, so I am making things easier on both of us, haha. I love watching my children sleep. They seem so peaceful and are so very precious! I hope she has sweet dreams tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment