CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

2nd Grade! WOW!

I still can't get over the fact that my BABY...My first born...is now a 2nd grader! Seriously?!

I feel like just yesterday we started her kindergarten adventure!

My beautiful little girl was all dressed up for her first day..."I want to look really pretty for school, Mommy."

She was FULL of butterflies! The week before school started she was still NOT happy about starting back. Then we went back-to-school shopping. I let her pick out all her own outfits and she LOVED it, she is a little shopaholic, who knew!

Afterward, she said, "Mom, first I was not wanting to start back, and now I can't wait to start! It's like I'm at war with myself!" Too funny!

Miranda adores her teacher and says she goes to the best school, with the best teachers!

I am so very happy that she is excited about the school year and looks forward to each day!
Ah, makes me tear up every time I see this picture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment