CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

July Fourth Celebrations!

First my cousin Amanda and I took our girls downtown for the fireworks celebration.

We are both single moms, so it was nice having someone else to go with, especially when you each have two girls to handle.

First we met up at McDonald's and the girls were so wild I am positive everyone in the place cheered when we left, LOL! But that is what happens sometimes when you get four very hyper and excited cousins around the same age together.

After we got downtown we decided to stay on Tom Lee Park instead of going to Mud Island where everything was going on. This made things so much more peaceful and easy to manage and the girls had plenty of room to play and run around.

I can't believe how much these two look alike! Everyone says they think Loren looks just like her dad, but I think she looks like my mother's side of the family. And it's hard to argue with her next to her cousin, lol.

~Miranda~
We brought bug spray and lots of snacks, well, I thought we did, apparently these girls had the munchies, even after eating at Mickey D's.
We did have to take them into the Majestic Grill to use the restroom before we headed to the river. Even though they were closing, they let us in with our little ones, and were so very nice, I would love to try that place out sometime.


~Loren~

Waiting on the fireworks...


~Aubrey~

Seriously they are almost twins!


~Grace~

Her personality is so much like Miranda it's not even funny!


Homma, Becca, and aunt Traci

On Monday, the actual 4th, we went to my cousin Rebecca's house to celebrate Nanie's birthday.

My girls had lots of fun.



Amanda, Kadence, Becca

The girls were more excited about the pool than anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment