CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Last Trip to the Sprinkler Park...

It's been so hot here lately that sitting out in the sun, even with water nearby, was the last thing I was about to do!

So when I finally had a day off with cooler temps (I'm talking in the 90s people, how sad is that!) Loren and I grabbed our stuff and headed to the Collierville Sprinkler Park.

I was so sad when I saw the signs posted stating that they were only going to be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the rest of the month before they close for fall! :( That means this was definitely our last trip for the summer. And while I am VERY ready for some fall weather to cool things off, I'm just NOT ready for summer to end! NOT YET!

Loren and I had so much fun, I ran through all the sprinklers with her and could wring out my swimsuit cover up, not kidding! It was so worth it though.
After about an hour and a half, the sun finally warmed the temps back up and Loren was so tired. So she got me to give her a massage while she listened to my MP3 and chilled out. Ahhh...must be nice! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment