CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Audrey Hepburn? Or Tomboy?

Loren and I were having breakfast after Miranda left for school and she had to wear my sunglasses because it was so bright!

I love this picture, she looks so elegant, almost a young Audrey Hepburn, my favorite actress of all time! ;)

And then...she went to put on her shoes for the day, and this is what she came back with!
My little Italian beauty has so much tomboy in her! Please, do NOT let the jewelry and dresses fool you. She has a lot of sassy rock star in her, but she is definitely a tomboy at heart!

I told her these shoes did not go, and to put some sandals on, but she said, "Momma, they go, they are purple (Poyrpel) like the dress and they have glitter and diamonds on them too!" So I guess in her mind, the shoes were as dressy as the dress. But still! Thank God we weren't going where anyone but family would see her fashion feaux pas. lol...that child!

I love it, even if she looks like a goober, because this is my Loren! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment