CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 19, 2011

Say What?!

Miranda had well over 10 "boyfriends" in kindergarten. My hope was this meant boys who are friends, lol...not quite so sure.


This past summer I reconnected with an old high school friend of mine, and she has a son who is about a year older than Miranda. These two kids hit it off right away!


She decided he was her "boyfriend" because he did things such as, get her coat for her when we were leaving and whatnot!


Oh how she goes on about him, and I must say, I am proud that she appreciates a gentleman, hopefully no "bad boys" in her future!


She said she only has ONE boyfriend this year, the boy talked about above, lol. Even though two boys in her class, and I am quoting, "Have their eyes on her!" Seriously now!


A couple weeks ago she drew a picture of her and this boy on their wedding day with 3 baby girls. I told his mom, who told me that he says Miranda is his girlfriend and they are going to have boys! Oh my goodness!


While at dinner last night, she informed aunt Nanie, "I am going to have 6 jobs when I grow up, (she listed them all) and my husband is going to stay home and take care of the kids!"


WOW! Really?!


I wonder what her future husband will have to say about that...LOL!


As for Loren...She has no desire to ever get married or have children! She wants absolutely nothing to do with it. Thank God...I can only handle one boy crazy child at a time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment