CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Miranda's 7th Birthday

Pretty in Pink...yes, the birthday girl is obsessed with pink. AND even requested strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing.


Nanie was sure to get the birthday princess a sash and crown! So sweet, we love you Aunt Nanie!


xoxo


Very yummy, if I do say so myself, ;)

Of course, haha, Loren always has to eat things the messiest way possible!


Let me just tell you, Miranda BEGGED for this type of alarm clock. BEGGED!


What happened first time it went off and woke these lovely sleeping beauties?


They ran screaming at the top of their lungs, in a zombified state, through the house and terrified me to death! I had no idea WHAT was going on, but they no longer use this alarm clock she BEGGED for, because they are terrified by it when it goes off, haha!


Go figure!


And of course, you can't be a princess without a Disney princess gown! My mother, she is always spoiling these girls rotten...but she is oh so pretty! :)


Miranda also wanted a new Bible for her birthday. So I got her one she could understand, only now she tries to carry this big ole book to church with her, lol, it's very heavy!


But she is so glad it is one she can actually understand, but isn't made for really little kids, because, she's SEVEN now! A big girl after all, you know!


What else did this big girl request for her birthday? To have her ears pierced, so reluctantly, we did! And she was all excited about it until it was time. Poor thing, I think she's still traumatized!


She said she NEVER wants to get her ears pierced again! And Loren agrees, she doesn't either! lol...As for the piercings, she was finally able to change them after July 4th, she said they hurt so she took them out for ONE night, and they closed! Completely! I told her that if she wants them pierced again she will have to wait until she is grown and can afford to pay for them herself, lol! But she was VERY brave for going through with it in the first place!




I honestly can't believe my baby girl is seven...seems crazy to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment