CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Little Cuddle Bug!

Both my girls love to cuddle, which does make for a rough night if they are both in the bed with me, lol! But I don't mind a sore back now and again, as long as I can still cuddle my babies!


On this particular night I walked in to see Miranda cuddling aunt Nanie's baby, Emma.


If you look behind her though, there's Bella, her most favorite baby doll in the whole wide world, that she just can't sleep without! Yesterday Miranda had to take something special to her class for show and tell.
She chose to take Bella. This made me so happy for several reasons:
1. That my baby is not too big to take a baby doll for show and tell
and inform the entire class that she can't sleep without her favorite doll! :)
2. Because Bella came into her life when she was only 2 years old I believe.
My mother bought her the first one, and every time Bella has gotten too yucky or
too messed up, I have gone out and replaced her with a duplicate!
Thank God Walmart is good for certain things!
Bella has had several sisters added to the family, but she remains the only one that is cherished the way she is and for that...I LOVE that baby doll almost as much as she does! Because that means my baby is still my innocent little girl.
I truly think I will cry the day Miranda becomes too cool for Bella, I really do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment