CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Girls Nights Out!

The first weekend in July, I decided it was time for some alone time with Mommy for each of the girls. I have been working so much that I have not been able to spend as much time with them as I normally do during the summer and the time I am with them, they fight over me like crazy!

So...first I took Miranda to see a movie she was super excited about...Monte Carlo.


She just adores Selena Gomez and watches Wizards of Waverly place daily! Probably the most excited she gets over any show she watches.
She decided it was appropriate to dress up for this movie! How CUTE! She even put on a pink beaded necklace and jewelry along with a matching clutch! LOVE IT, she is a fashionista already!

The movie was great, poor thing ate way too much popcorn as usual, but she gushed about the movie for days. Even to her dad and his wife, lol!

The following day I took Loren out for some yogurt. This was her request. So we made a trip to YoLo in Collierville. We had a great time, and while good, we agreed Sweet CeCe's was much better...oh no worries we are still on a best yogurt in town quest, lots more to try.

Aww, poor Loren, her skittles she put in her yogurt froze and were too hard to chew. :(

Little Miss Diva, she is like her momma and wanted to sit right beside the window. We had fun sitting there watching all the people in the town square.

We plan on having a lot more mommy/daughter girls nights out, but for now, these two are inseparable! I love how close they are! :)

And I definitely cherish my time with them, each and every second!

0 comments:

Post a Comment