CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunday!

In all honesty it was a dreary Sunday, gray, hazey, and almost chilly. But we had a beautiful Sunday together.
Yes, I was exhausted in the following pics, not only did we set the clocks forward last night, but Loren, once again woke me up in the middle of the night. This time because someone closed her door, it was ME! At least it was 4am, instead of 3am this time, although my mind knew I was trying to pull one over on myself.
We made it to church, the girls love going to church. Miranda even asked for money to give to the offering today. :) Something Miranda does not know about.>>> Her Sunday school teacher asked to speak with me in private before services to just let me know how much they adore Miranda and what a great big heart she has. And then she told me that Miranda has been praying for her dad to start going to church. After I explained the situation (that we are divorced and he and his fiance don't go to church but have been talking about maybe trying one out together,) she kinda let it go, but then she said that Miranda also prayed for someone, she assumed her dad to get food, and they wanted to know if the church could help him in any way. I told her that her dad is doing very well and would have told me if he were struggling. To which she said, "Well, with children you never really know who they are talking about, so if it's you that needs the help we would be more than happy to do so. " To which I replied, a bit shocked, lol, that we were also doing very well and were truly blessed. And she continued, "Oh, it's nothing to be ashamed of, if you need help you shouldn't be ashamed of it." HAHA! I assured her we were fine and that I had no idea what she was talking about. (I still don't think she believes me. And I now think she thinks that Miranda's dad needs to be saved and go to church and we are all destitute!) Lord, help me! Children!

Also excuse the pic quality here. I'm not really happy with my camera lately.

The pic above I let Loren take, she did pretty well.

Miranda's photog skills are a little more shaky ;) but she did try to do her best.

After church we went to visit some friends in HornLake, MS. I have not seen them in over a year, but they haven't seen Miranda since she was two and Loren at all! Craziness!! I have known them all since I was four. We enjoyed a nice cookout with them, my parents and sis. They loved seeing the girls and catching up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On the way home Nanie and I heard on the radio that Michael Buble is coming to Memphis on June 3rd! And we started shrieking!!!!!!!! So very, very excited. When I was married and Miranda was just a toddler my ex husband bought me a ticket and my sis got her own and we saw him at the FedEx Forum, where he is coming again! Miranda was obsessed with him so we got her a picture of him, and now both my girls adore him. So we have always said that if he comes back we are SO going to take the girls and get front row seats to see him! He gives an amazing concert and is so funny!!! It's very entertaining. While we will NOT be able to afford front row tickets (Note we are not destitute or starving ;)), we are definitely going to have to take the girls. I'm so excited to take them to their first concert!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment