CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Little Things

Yesterday Loren and I ran some errands and then spent a couple hours at the mall window-shopping and playing. My girls love the Wolfchase. Not my favorite mall, AT ALL, but when it's not crowded it is nice for them. First we rode the carousel. (That word never looks right to me, lol!) Anyways, Loren loved it, and had to ride on the flying dragon. She kept looking straight up so I asked her why and she said she didn't want it to go up inside the top with her on it, lol! I explained that it wouldn't.
After that we went into the Disney store where she had a ball! I still can't believe we left without her begging for something though, AND I managed to sneak by Godiva without her noticing. We finally made it to the play area, which was what she kept dying to do! She wore herself out...I had a lot of fun watching her enjoy everything. I love spending time with my soogabooga!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I had to take Loren to Kid Station, which is a drop-in daycare. She LOVED it! She had a really good time, and I was worried about it since we have never done daycare before. We have done Parent's Day Out, but never daycare, so this was a first for us. She said she wants to go back, "not everyday, but sometimes." haha! When we first pulled up she had her backpack on and got out of the car and told me bye! I said, "Well, are you going by yourself!?" lol...She said, "Mommy, I want to go like sissy does!" haha, I explained to her that I had to check her in, she only gave me a quick peck before she was off!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another note, Miranda is doing SO well in school! She brought home her progress report today and she is just excelling in everything! Math, English, and spelling. She is also breezing through her accellerated reader tests at school. I am so very, very proud of my little monkey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment