CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

So many plans...So little time!

Loren and I went to lunch at Miranda's school yesterday. I would have taken a pic to share, but there is a new school policy against it thanks to Facebook issues, lol. Anyways, we took her some Mickey D's and she loved it! I got LOTS of love while we were there.
Today Miranda went to her old kindergarten classroom and read Three Billy Goats Gruff to them. She said she only messed up a couple of words because she was nervous. Too sweet! I do love that her school lets them do that. Anytime they want to go read to the kindergarten classroom they used to be in they just have to ask.
When we dropped Miranda off at school this morning she started walking to school and looked very confused. I had to roll down my window and yell at her to turn around! hahahaha! That girl! She is so used to me parking on the other side of the street that she was walking away from her school...ummm....blonde moment?!
We had a talk on the way to school this morning about the Michael Buble concert. See...the tickets are a bit pricier than I thought they would be, and I honestly don't see Loren sitting through a concert...just don't see it! So my mom volunteered to take Loren to a movie that night and let me and my sis take Miranda to the concert. Loren was ALL about this. That child LOVES and is obsessed with going to the movies. And Miranda was fine with it, she said she is NOT missing Michael Buble. Whew, glad that worked out!
Tonight the girls and I, and Homma too, had grilled cheese and tomato soup. I found out Loren likes to dip her grilled cheese in her tomato soup just like me! That's my girl. :) Then we cuddled on the couch and watched Casper, one of our regular favorites around here.
We have a birthday party to attend tomorrow and have to go to church twice on Sunday, lol. Once for service and then for an event. I just got two more plan invites text to me tonight and had to turn them both down. :( I get cranky if I overbook myself and the girls.
April should hopefully be a good, calm month and I am SO very excited about Easter, by far my favorite holiday with the girls! Definitely enjoying this coming month, because in May things will be getting a little hectic. We have Mother's Day the first weekend, then the following weekend is Miranda's 7th birthday, the weekend after that their dad is getting married and they are in the wedding way down in MS, and then the following week is Miranda's last week of school and then the weekend after is the Michael Buble concert. haha! Not to mention that due to all the chaos our parenting schedule is being thrown completely off for a month. But it's only for a month! Then we'll be back to normal, whatever that is. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment