CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Change in Plans...Even Better!

So my plan for today was to take the girls to the Memphis Zoo this afternoon. See today the zoo is free between 2 and5 if you are a TN resident. The weather chose not to cooperate, so we had a change in plans.
Perfect, today the Pink Palace is also free, from 1-5, let's do it! After pulling into the parking lot, I quickly turned around. There was NO parking available it was so insanely crowded. I do NOT do crowds, unless I absolutely have to, and that was just not worth it...SO, another change in plans, lol.
Ice cream! We like Baskin Robbins, but do it a lot. Miranda doesn't like Ben & Jerry's?! I am not a fan of TCBY, and did NOT want Chick-fil-a's ice cream again, which is what the heathens were begging for. Light bulb! I remembered they had a new yogurt shop I had been really wanting to try out, Sweet CeCe's. The girls agreed and so it was our new plan!

If you haven't tried it, you should! The girls agreed it's our favorite yogurt place now! I mean you pick any flavor(s) you want and put them in your cup. It's all soft-serve. Then they have a wall...of as many candy toppings as you can think of in tubes that run up to the ceiling! Then you can pick any fruit toppings you want and fudge or caramel to top it off. They weigh each cup and charge you by the ounce...so be careful! (Oh and you can sample each flavor before you decide.) The people were so friendly and helpful.
Loren: Peanut butter yogurt, peanut M&Ms, Trix cereal, hot fudge and a cherry...surprisingly good. :)

Miranda: Strawberry kiwi sorbet, M&Ms, skittles, brownie bite, hot fudge. (This is my pickiest child who does NOT like for her food to touch, I was so proud of her for going for it...had to be the cool factor of the place!) It was also surprisingly good. I'm just not a fan of M&Ms or skittles, but the yogurt was great!

Good to the last drop...Loren didn't even know I got this pic.
I got Dulce de Leche yogurt with caramel, chocolate chips, brownie bite, shredded coconut and whipped cream. DELISH!!!! Seriously!
***Meant to add: Remember my blog about how we are always dancing...well, Loren decided to start breaking out in dance at the yogurt shop as soon as The Black Eyed Peas came on with The Girl Can't Help It! Everybody in the place turned to watch and started giggling at her. I told her to sit down, but she said, "I can't help it, Momma! What's this song?" I told her the name and she laughed. Then she told me to get up and start dancing also! Yeah, not happening, haha!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After our treat we headed over to Davis Kidd for a bit. We love bookstores. And we are very exhausted. I can't wait for the girls to see what surprise I have planned for tomorrow! I really, really hope the weather cooperates! I've been looking forward to this all week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment