CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I like to Move It, Move It! :)

The girls love that song from Madagascar...so much so they made me put it as the ring tone for when their dad calls. It was so funny, that I did...that is until it rang loudly in a quiet UPS store and everyone stared at me as I scrambled to find my cell and cut it off! (Funny, seems I can never find my phone quickly when I am flustered. ha)
Well, I am not sure what we were dancing to this day, we dance A LOT around here. Anytime the girls hear something with a beat they just start moving. I love it, my favorite way to clean a house is to turn the music up and dance away as I clean, I even did this up until I gave birth to both of them, so it's no wonder they love to Move It, they get it from their momma! :)

Miranda is more of a ballet dancer...and absolutely does not like to be watched while she dances, hence the look above, BUT when nobody is looking this girl just can't help but move to the music! So cute!

And Loren hasn't a shy bone in her body. Starbucks, doctor's offices, dentist, grocery, the car, any waiting room with music going and this girl is on the move! She LOVES to dance and shake her booty! Yes, I am definitely going to have my hands full with this one.

The girl just can't help herself.

On that note, I'll leave you with this...
We like to Move It, Move It, we like to Move It, Move It, we like to...MOVE IT!
Happy Dancing everybody!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

How can you listen to that song and not dance?! Hey, you are teaching them that cleaning can be fun!

Post a Comment