CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

Just Peachy!

Loren woke me up in the middle of the night AGAIN! (It's getting so old and I'm getting to be more and more exhausted by it. I keep threatening to buy one of those things to tie her to her bed like in the movie Mommy Dearest, lol!)
We were cleaning all day! Spring cleaning time of course, so I know the girls were bored to tears, but they did help me organize the thousands of movies we own.
It was such a beautiful day outside. We opened up all the windows and even the back door to let some fresh air in. Well...somehow Loren smashed her finger in the door. It had a big red cherry on it and underneath her fingernail! OUCH! I put a band aid on it thinking it would calm her down, but no such luck. So Miranda and I left her with Hamma while we ran and got them both a chocolate shake from Sonic. That helped a LOT!
Miranda was not feeling that well today. Still stuffy and coughing like a seal. :(
We had a bit of trouble with lunch, being that Miranda refused to eat because she didn't like what we were having. After lunch the girls took a nap, so I packed their things and finished organizing and cleaning. Neither one of them really took a nap, they just laid in their beds. When Loren got up from her nap, she said that she loved feeling the wind blow on her since her window was open, but that it is what kept her from being able to sleep, haha, yeah, whatever excuse will work!
Miranda came out from her nap in a much better mood and even thanked me for cleaning out and organizing the linen closet that she and sissy had destroyed?! She promised they would not mess it up again! We shall see. ;)

A pic of the girls as they were about to leave with their dad.
The pic above was after I made Miranda stand next to her sister!

Now this is the first pic I got!
Miranda would NOT let Loren stand next to her and Loren was determined. She really likes to cuddle up to her sissy and Miranda wanted nothing to do with it. She said she didn't want her leaning on her!
Luckily, Miranda was in a cuddly mood with me for a bit. The last 15 minutes before their dad came to pick them up I spent cuddled in the bed with both girls watching a cartoon. I don't even know what it was since I was too busy loving on them so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment