CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Busy Little Bees!

Miranda woke up coughing like a seal today, along with congestion. No fun! So I figured we'd take it easy today, especially since I had a house to go clean.
Our morning got better after uncle Jonathan surprised us by dropping in with some Howard's doughnuts! YUM! And yes, we are heifers and ate them! :) They were delish!
When we got home I started on dinner and the girls decided to go play in the backyard. It's so warm and beautiful outside today. I wish I could have taken them to the park, but they are using their imaginations very well in our backyard!
Crazy heathens!
Loren came running in all dramatically saying there were bees chasing after her because they think she is a flower! More specifically, because her shirt has flowers on it! lol...goober!

Miranda decided to dress for comfort today being that she didn't feel so well. Funny how she felt just fine running all over the backyard playing Hot & Cold, Freeze Tag, and Hide & Go Seek.
I left the back door open to let in fresh air while I cooked and so I could hear them while they played. I really enjoyed and giggled quite a bit hearing them play these games and remembering my sister, brother and I playing them as kids.

There was only one meltdown when Miranda accidentally threw her Frisbee over the fence into the neighbors backyard, which we can't go into because they have horses and whatnot!
But all was well after Loren, sweetly gave her Frisbee to Miranda, "Until I go to heaven!" Don't know where she got that from, but it was cute.

After a couple pics Miranda told Loren, "You're such a poser!"

And I asked her what she thought she was, since she's a poser too!
Now I gotta go get these stinky, sweaty little girls cleaned up...bathtime is our favorite time of the day around here! Especially when it involves bubbles. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment