CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Missing the Chaos!?

It's so funny how sometimes I really feel like I need a break from being "mommy." Yet when the girls are gone, I miss them like crazy and can't wait for them to get back. I usually call them twice a day while they are gone, which I have today. Miranda used to talk to me on the phone for a good bit and Loren was always really short...it went something like this, "Hey momma, whatcha doin? I'm playing and watching cartoons, and chasing the dog, and I love you, Bye!" All within 30 seconds, lol!
Now...Miranda is usually the one who gets on and has nothing to say...she is usually watching cartoons and therefore I am interrupting it seems, lol. Loren gets on and rattles on like above and then she quiets down and really wants to have a conversation. But she still abruptly says, "I love you bye!" It seems Miranda no longer says I love you to me on the phone at least. The last couple months she'll say, "Bye." And I'll say, "I love you, bye." And she'll say, "Bye." Again! I know she knows I know she loves me, haha, hope you followed that. And I know they don't spend as much time with their dad and they see me everyday, so I get that. I guess I'm just scared of her growing up...she will be SEVEN in May and I just don't want my baby to grow up! Not yet! I want her to still want to be loved on and cuddled and still be my baby! I know she has to grow up some time, but it's killing me that it's going by so quickly. I'm just going to love on them both as much as I can for as long as I can.
Now I can't wait for those heathens to get home tomorrow so I can give them big hugs and lots of kisses! I miss them when the house is so quiet! I actually, honestly miss the chaos! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment