CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

We are absolutely loving this weather. Yesterday I got the girls' dad to meet me at a park in Germantown so the girls could play and swing for a bit before we headed home.
They got upset when the swings were being hogged, lol...so after some pouting I told them I had gotten them some bubble wands.
We headed home to our own backyard and they had a blast playing with their bubbles. Uncle Jonathan came by for dinner and while we were all out back the girls requested to be lifted up to see the horses over our fence. They LOVE seeing the neighbor's horses.

Just look how excited they are! Poppy and uncle Jonathan...not so much it seems, haha!

Today Loren and I went shopping for a daycare after we dropped sissy off at school. It is so hard to find a daycare that is suited for both girls and has an opening for Miranda for before/after school care, at an affordable price, but still nice. I have found one I really like, but it does not have availability for Miranda until summer.
So...we shall see...no need for one at the moment. Maybe by the time I need it something will open up, God willing!
Toward the end of the afternoon Loren and I hung out outside waiting for Miranda's bus. The girls rode their biked in the garage/driveway while I cleaned out my car from ALL their crumbs and messiness! I'm ashamed and have told them NO more eating in my car, lol...we'll see how long that lasts!
We came in for dinner and homework and then the girls wanted to take Scrappy, our sadly overweight miniature pinscher walking. Haha, that out of shape little dog ended up taking them for a run! He may be overweight but he is still stout and strong!
We love our little Scrappy Doo!
And we are so happy that the weather is so absolutely beautiful. The girls want to go walking every night now, Yay, nothing like a nightly family walk around the neighborhood! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment