CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Little Artist

I have been spring cleaning ALL weekend long! From sun up to sun down. I cleaned out Miranda's nightstand and found some of her drawings.

The picture above I am guessing is a pic she drew of herself after she lost her tooth. :(
I had never seen it, and all I could do was smile when I saw it.
The one above is of a princess, of course, haha, and I am thinking she must be screaming or running from something.

This is her interpretation of the country and the city. She did this one at school, so I have already seen it. She is sending it to her dad's house today so I wanted to get a pic of it first.

The pic above is the cover to her drawing book Homma got her.

She flipped back and forth drawing this bird! I was in awe watching her. No tracing whatsoever! She simply drew it from looking at it. How great is that!?

This is a close-up of the bird. And since she did so well with this, I am making sure she remembers she has a Let's Draw Fairy's book aunt Nanie got her for Christmas.

And the picture below is of the Bible I bought Miranda today at church. It is her final birthday present. I have now finished all shopping for her birthday. :)

It's so gorgeous out, I can't wait for them to get home...I'm thinking about getting their dad to meet me at a park to drop them off so we can get in a little play time before dinner. :)
Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment