CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Birthdays and Boyfriends!?

Now that I have posted the pictures my mind has drawn a blank, haha, I hate it when that happens. Saturday we attended my friend Leila's daughter's 5th birthday party. The girls have so much fun with Leila's little ones, Hayden and Jeremiah. Oh and yes, Miranda says that Jeremiah is her boyfriend and he calls Miranda his girlfriend, Haha! Leila and I have our eyes on those two for sure! But it is rather cute!

Loren and Hayden, the birthday girl, both girls covered in cupcake, haha!

Cake Face!! :) Miranda chose to lick the icing off. (That girl, so picky, haha!) Little Miss Hayden, the princess/birthday girl. Happy Birthday Hayden! The girls had so much fun...let's just say, there were Barbies galore!


Last night the girls and I made a last minute trip up to Mickey D's after dinner to meet up with our wonderful friends, Janessa and Lora and their girls, Brooklynn, Kate & Alex. We always love our random McDonald's meetings. The girls have a blast playing while us mommy's get to catch up. ;)


On another note, Miranda made straight A's on her report card AGAIN! I am so very, very proud of my monkey! I can't believe there are only two months left of her first grade year. My baby is going to be a second grader before I know it! And she will be SEVEN on May 16th! Time flies by way too fast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment